Different than the usual. This post is not my regular travel post. I thought of sharing something from my routine. I hope you will like it.
Currently reading, The Power of your Subconscious Mind – Dr.Joseph Murphy. Quite a popular read amongst book-lovers. I am always fascinated by how the mind works. It is such a complex structure that decoding is almost an impossible task. You can fly from one place to another in microseconds and bring back memory photos from the storage within an eye-blink. So, how important it is to control what is controlling you. I like reading about spaces and mind a lot. So, today in this post, I will be sharing the excerpts from the book – The Power of you Subconscious Mind. Though, I have not completely read it but there are certain highlights which I want to share with you.
So, here we go….
- You are what you think all day long – good or bad, choice is yours.
- You have the power to choose – choose wisely – happiness, gratitude, joyous or sadness, ungrateful.
- Your subconscious mind doesn’t argue with you; it accepts what your conscious mind commands.
- Your conscious mind is the watchman at the gate to protect your subconscious mind from false impressions.
- Watch what you say, your subconscious mind can’t take a joke and bring all negative or positive things to pass.
- Do not let others think for you. Choose your own thoughts.
- You have the power to choose how will you react.
- Every thought is a cause and every condition is an effect.
- Your subconscious knows all the answers.
- You are the captain of your soul – chose life, love, health and happiness.
I hope you liked all the highlights. Let me know if you wish I should continue writing about the holistic thoughts and something about health and fitness as well. I was also thinking to post Yoga poses and brief information about it. Though, I am not a pro, but can share whatever little knowledge I have.
Share your thoughts. Would love to read from you.